The CHRISTINA belt
Our shop is currently closed for online sales and we are carrying a very limited stock. If you have any questions or wish to register your interest in one of our lovely belts or any other item then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
BELT SIZE GUIDE
To find your belt size, you have a number of options. The first option is the best to go with. However, the second is satisfactory.
To size a CHRISTINA belt, see the final paragraph below.
- Take a belt you already own and that fits you well.
- Lay the belt down flat on a table, making sure the buckle is lying flat and is not folded under.
- Measure from the centre of the hole you normally use to the inside edge of the far end of the buckle. This measurement is the size of belt you will order.
- Put on a pair of trousers you normally wear and would most likely wear with the belt.
- Please a tape measure through the belt loops and pass it around the body, keeping to the centre of the loops.
- Take this measurement: this is the size of the belt you will order.
For the CHRISTINA belt, place a tape measure around your waist where you intend to wear the belt. Take this measurement with ease as you do not want to belt to be too tight.. This will be the size you will order.
If you have any questions then please drop us an email and we will be happy to help.
The CHRISTINA belt is so named after my mother. It is designed to be worn high on the natural waist, over a dress or blouse. At 2 inches (5.2cm) wide, she is the widest belt we make. With her smoothly burnished and rounded edges she sits very comfortably on the body.
It is fashioned from the finest English full grain bridle leather, tanned using a centuries old method unique to England and is available in three colours. This incredible leather, unparalleled in strength and suppleness will develop an especially beautiful patina over time.
Each belt is hand cut from a 3.5mm thick piece of leather. Its edges are bevelled and burnished by hand and then sealed and polished with a special edge finish. Finally, 4 solid brass (Nickel plated option also available) Sam Browne studs are attached.
We believe that our obsessive attention to detail results in simply the most exquisite belt that money can buy and with care and love it will last you for many years.
To learn more about our materials, head over to here.
To learn more about our leather care guide, head over to here.